Every March, Math Shelf holds its annual play contest to recognize and reward classrooms that...
Configure Amazon Tablets for Math Shelf Classroom Use
- Register each Amazon Device (Amazon account and Internet Access required)
- Select language → choose Wi-Fi, enter password → type Amazon
email/password to register device
- Fire Options (Check Save Wi-Fi Passwords)
- Skip Video Introduction
- Select NOT NOW option – Make this Fire kid-friendly
- Select NOT NOW option – Set Screen lock
- Select NOT NOW – Goodreads
- Select NO THANKS – Audible
- Select NO THANKS – Kindle Unlimited
- Select NOT NOW – Here are some free movies, tv, shows, books
- Select NOT NOW – Get apps and games for free
- Select Continue – Alexa, then Select Disable Alexa, then select Disable
- Tap the Amazon App Store → touch the search icon (top right) → type Math Shelf: Early Math Mastery → Download app.
- Go to the Home screen, and move the Math Shelf app to the top left corner so students and teachers can easily find it.
- Tap Settings --> Parental Controls —> Turn to On —> Create Password → Select Amazon Content and Apps →UNBLOCK - Apps & Games, Photos, Camera, and Web Browser.
- Return to Parental Controls → Password Protection → Wi-Fi toggle to OFF.
Thank you for configuring the Amazon tablets for Math Shelf. Questions: Call John Schacter (310) 779-4165.